URGENT / IMPORTANT
Not Applicable for FYBMM, FYBSc(IT) and FYBSc(HS)
All FIRST YEAR students should login to the Mumbai University Portal http://mum.digitaluniversity.ac and fill up the Exam Form for Online Registration correctly. They are required to take a printout of the form and submit it in the College Office by 26 September 2016.
Please note the following points while filling the Exam Form for Online Registration –
– Select the correct College and Course to which you have been admitted.
– The name of the student in the form has to be as per the standard XII marksheet. There should be no spelling mistakes
– For students of Reserved Category, the Caste Certificate only of Maharashtra State is applicable. Other State Caste Certificate is not valid.
- For Learning Disability / Handicap students, submission of Learning Disability / Handicap Certificate is mandatory.
- All students should select their optional subjects correctly.
– Once the form is submitted it cannot be edited.
Hence any incorrect information submitted and failure to submit the printout of the Exam Form for Online Registration Submission copy to the College Office will lead to cancellation of admission and College will not be responsible for the same.