Objectives of Certified Courses: –
To gain / learn Technical Knowledge / Skill which can be used to propel career.
To be industry ready and thus maximise Return on Investment by doing a proactive Course.
Help students to get Part time Job which promotes and encourages Learning with Earning.
Gives high weightage and value addition to Resume, which helps students at the time of Placements and Getting Jobs.
Helps attaining practical industry knowledge in addition to the college framework and Subject Learning.
Additional skill helps to perform better at job and thus are a catalyst in faster growth.
Helps in building network with an industry professional as well as like minded students, thus aid in improving network.
St. Andrew’s College
Certified Courses 2020 – 2021
Certification course in GST (BEGINNER)30 Hours | Min Students: 35
- Skill development in GST by a company approved by Ministry Of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. Of India
- Understanding of Goods & Services Tax Concepts.
- Be prepared for Industry demand of GST ready employee with practical knowledge
Certified Excel Expert30 Hours | Min Students: 25
- Creating, formatting and studding to analyse worksheets with Microsoft Excel Package.
- To understand in detail about using formulas and calculations with advance excel sheets with practical real life examples.
- To also increase the understanding for information technology related to advance office work.
Stock Trading Bootcamp (Technical Analysis)30 Hours | Min Students: 25
- Learn how to trade on stock markets
- Understand the psychology behind successful stock trading
- Learn various price and candlestick patterns
RGM - Communication Skills30 Hours | Min Students: 25
- Self Introduction
- Aceing the Job Interview
- Social Media Podcasting
- Writing Eective Emails
- Presentation Skills
- Crisis Communication
- Virtual Conference
Personal Finance Evangelist (Basic)30 Hours | Min Students: 25
- To have an overview of Careers in Personal Finance industry
- To get sensitised to the importance of Life & Health Insurance for individuals
- To get sensitised to the importance of Mutual Funds for individuals
- To look at the fascinating opportunity of being a Personal Financial Evangelist
Financial Modelling & Valuation30 Hours | Min Students: 25
- Create complete financial model from scratch
- Learn 2 different valuation techniques practically
- Create models of 2 listed companies from different sectors
One Intellect - French Course30 Hours | Min Students: 25
- Introduction to the French language and culture
- Communicate in basic daily life situations
- Acquaint oneself with francophone countries
Advance Web Designing & Development42 Hours | Min Students: 25
- To increase the understanding for information technology related to Web Designing.
- To make web sites using latest tools.
Cyber Security Management - Attack & Countermeasures30 Hours | Min Students: 25
- Education on how the cyber attack works and it’s countermeasures.
Bridge Course PsychologyFor T.Y.B.A Psychology Double Major students only | 30 Hours
- To impart knowledge and understanding of research designs and methods of datacollection in Psychological research.
- To create awareness about various terms such as variables and hypothesis (null hypothesis & alternate hypothesis)
- To impart knowledge and understanding of the concepts in Statistics and the various measures of Descriptive Statistics and inferential statistics.
- Note: This course is for T.Y.B.A Psychology Double Major students only.
Design Thinking and Innovation - Virtual Certification Course30 Hours
- Build Innovative Experience Solutions
- Explore techniques for gaining insights from customers and reframing opportunities
- Develop creative confidence with creativity exercises in diverse and remote team settings
Tally Accounting Master (Including GST)30 Hours | Min Students: 25
- Understand Information Technology related to Accounting with GST.
- Make students skilled for ERP software working and accounting management
- Gain knowledge on accounting, inventory management and taxation including GST, TDS with Payroll management
Diploma in Religion and Society, Peace and Dialogue2 years |1-2 months
Note: It’s ₹500 for Andreans and ₹2,500 for others
- To understand the spirituality of various religion.
- To stratergise in order to established small human communities.
- To grasp the principles of Inter- religious harmony.
- To help students to get to know other cultures and religions.
- To bridge the gap between various religious communities