“A commitment to guide our students to achieve excellence through holistic education”
Our Mission :
- To mould students to be morally upright, socially committed and spiritually inspired, by Christian principles, to be responsible citizens of India and the world.
- To enable students realise their full potential in academic, cultural and sporting pursuits.
- To foster a scientific temper and encourage students to adopt a rational approach to solve problems.
- To empower students to be good leaders who will spread the light of knowledge, harmony and equality in all spheres of life.
- To equip students with the required knowledge and skills to face the challenges of the real world
- In working towards realizing our Vision and Mission, we at St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce have set for ourselves the following objectives of education.
- Impart quality education by providing an environment conducive to teaching and learning.Improve student performance at examinations.
- Recognize and encourage excellence in academics, cultural and sports activities.
- Encourage and assist research activities.
- Cultivate leadership qualities.
- Provide opportunities for team building, setting and achieving targets.
- Connect the world of academics with the world of work.
- Inculcate a sense of discipline, social responsibility and community service.
- Imbibe secular principles and respect for each other’s faiths and ideologies.
- Transform our students into competent and confident, sensitive and conscientized young men and women.