Enviromental Studies Department.
|Ms.Vineeta Nair||M. A., NET B. Ed, M. Phil||Assistant Professor|
Activities of nature Club
- Talk on energy conservation by Mr. Nirmal Nariani, Petroleum Corporation Research Association, on 02 August, 2019.
- Documentary Screening – ‘the 11th Hour” on 07 August, 2019
- Vineetha Nair attended a demonstration workshop on Solar Lamp at IIT Bombay on 23 August, 2019.
- Vineetha Nair and Prof. Roshani Bhatu attended a National Colloquium on ‘Institiutional Spocial Responsibility’ at R. D. National College on 32 august, 2019.
- 17 students participated in a beach clean-up drive at Girgaum Chowpatty. The clean-up was in jointly carried by Save the paws, We Love Animal Foundation, Captain Zack and Let it wag on 13 September 2019.
- A poster-making competition on cleanliness was conducted on 28 September 2019.
- A workshop on Disaster Management was conducted by Mr. Gopalkrishnan A. (One India One People Foundation) on 17 December 2019.
- A visit to exhibit of a working model of human lungs with display of real-time monitoring of Air Quality Index outside National College followed by visit to exhibition at Bombay Art Gallery entitled Breathless was conducted on 30 January, 2020.
- A filed trip to Maharashtra Nature Park was organized on 12 February, 2019.
- A trek to Kondhane caves was arranged on 22 July, 2017.
- Poster making competition on save Trees was held on 31 January, 2018.
- 8 students participated in the world’s second largest ‘No Honking Campaign’ on 03 February, 2018.
- A filed trip to Sagunabaug was organized on 12 February, 2019.
- A visit to exhibition on Rocks & Minerals was conducted on 16 December, 2016.
- A trek to Raigad fort was organized on 22 January, 2017.