Peace Through Religion
1) To promote Congresses, Conferences and Publications, and to create Chairs in universities throughout the world
2) To promote ‘The Dialogue of Cultures.’
3) To attain quality education and lifelong learning for all
4) To address emerging social and ethical challenges, and to foster cultural diversity
5) To build a culture of peace and inclusive knowledge societies through information and communication
6) To contribute to the building of peace and eradication of poverty, sustainable development and intercultural dialogue, through education, the sciences, culture, communication, and information.
“The people who makes things possible”