Objective of Department of Lifelong Learning and Extension (DLLE):
- To develop among students a sense of responsibility towards society.
- To prepare students for a greater social commitment.
- To enhance student employability skills.
- To cater to the needs of the unreached for promoting knowledge based society.
- To network with Governmental and Non-governmental agencies, international organizations as well as industries.
- To deepen the teacher and student knowledge through a wider exposure to real life situations through a variety of programs.
- To develop entrepreneurship and leadership skills among students.
- To brief students towards role of women in the society.
- To develop public relations.
- To relate with common man and study their problems.
Profs-in-Charge for A.Y. 2022-23:
Ms. Rachel George (Chairperson), Ms. Vineetha Nair (Member), Ms. Savita Giri (Member), Mr. Abhishek Sood (Member)
Profs-in-Charge for A.Y. 2021-22:
Dr. Priya Shahi, Ms. Savina Shenoy, Ms. Savita Giri. Mr. Ritesh Sheth and Ms. Hannah Ambrose
St. Andrew’s College – Bandra
St Dominic Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
Tel: (022) 2640 16 57 | 2642 86 84
Copyright 2009-2021 St. Andrew’s College. All Rights Reserved.