Students Notice No. 95 (Degree College)
The above scholarship is granted by the Government of India, Ministry of Minority Affairs.
Students belonging to Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddha and Parsi communities are eligible for the scholarship.
Students who wish to apply for the above mentioned Scholarship (Not applied before in June – Aug. 2015) should collect the blank application form from zerox counter (Mr. Vinod) & submit it to the College Office (Mr. Jitu / Ms. Belinda) together with the required documents latest by 10 April 2016. between 11.00am to 12.30pm
Students should open a bank savings account in any Nationalized bank in order to complete the form.
FOR RENEWAL OF SCHOLARSHIP:-
Students who applied for the scholarship last year (2014-2015) & wish to renew it are also asked to fill & submit the form with the Income Certificate and copy of previous year’s Marksheet.
Dr.(Ms) M. B. Fernandes
- Students should be from FY/SY/TY of Degree College only.
- Students should be domicile in Maharashtra and should have passed HSC examination from Maharashtra state only.
- Applicant under this scheme will not avail of any other scholarship / stipend for pursuing the same course
- The annual income should not exceed 6.00 Lakhs.
- 30% of scholarships will be earmarked for girl students. In case
Female students are not available then the scholarships earmarked for them will be awarded to eligible male students.
- HSC marks will be considered for awarding Scholarship.
- Passport size photograph
- Copies of Marksheet from Std. X to the last examination.
- Proof of Address i.e. Ration card/Electricity bill/Telephone bill/ Election Card
- Self Declared Declaration of belonging to the Minority Community & Income, available with the form. (Stick Revenue Stamp)
- Xerox copy of Bank Passbook (showing Name, Address, A/c No. & IFSC Code)
- Xerox copy of Adhar Card .