Dr. (Ms.) Kashmira Mody
- Recognized for Post Graduate Teaching at M. A.
- Recognized as guide for the Ph.D. Arts degree in Economics
- Recognized for Post Graduate Teaching at M. A.
Qualifications: M.A., N.E.T., Ph.D.
- 2016: “Financial Inclusion and Happiness,” in Strategic Human Resource and Business Management: A New Approach, Eds. Brar, P., Menon, S., and Pant, L.; Bharti Publications, New Delhi, 2016. Page Nos. 266-271. ISBN 978-93-85000-61-4
- 2016: “The Challenge of Financial Inclusion and the Postal Solution,” UGC sponsored National Conference, on Challenges before Indian Economy in Global Era, Universal Publishing House, Page Nos. 117-121. ISBN-978-93-83342-24-2
- 2016: “Environment and Human Rights,” in the Conference Proceedings of a UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Issues and Challenges in Human Rights in Contemporary India: A Multi-Dimensional Approach,” at Lala Lajpatrai College, Mumbai, Mark Publishers, Jaipur, Page Nos. 181-188
- 2015: “India-The Challenge of Green Growth,” in the Conference Proceedings of a UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “India – An Emerging Economy: Opportunities & Challenges,” G. N. Khalsa College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Mumbai, Page Nos. 11-123. ISBN 978-81-926112-0-4
- 2015: “Education in the 21st Century: Changing Roles and Requirements,” NAAC sponsored One Day National Conference on Emerging Trends in Quality Education: A Road Ahead, Page Nos.126-130. ISBN-978-93-83342-174
- 2015: “Green Economy – A Holistic Approach to Planet Earth,” Ethics and Society: An International Journal, Religions and Cultures for Peace and Harmony, Vol. 4. Page Nos. 69-74. ISSN 2250-3331
- 2015: “Food Security Requires a Multidimensional Approach,” UGC sponsored National Conference, INFSA-2015, Himalaya Publishing House. Page Nos. 53-58 ISBN-978-93-5202-385-1
- 2015: “The Necessity of Green Infrastructure,” Proceedings of the UGC sponsored National Conference on Infrastructure, Economics and Development. Page Nos.62-67. ISBN-81-89217-10-0
- 2015: “Smart Cities for Sustainable Urban Development ” ICSSR(WRC) sponsored National Seminar on Sustainable Regional Development in India – Challenges and Opportunities Page Nos.107-110. ISBN 978-93-83241-74-3
- 2014: “Energy Subsidies: Impact and Necessity for Reforms,” Epignosis 2014-A Multidisciplinary Journal of N.E.S. Ratnam College, Mumbai. September, Pages Nos.12-18. ISBN 978-81-9221.63-1-7.
- 2013: “Quality Teaching in the 21st Century: a Holistic Evolution,” in Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s U.G.C. Sponsored National Seminar on Higher Education – A Directional Impetus, Page Nos. 106-110; ISBN:978-93-82880-56-1.
- 2013: “BRICS Bank – Necessary Rival Or Wasteful Duplicate,” in World Congress BFMIMSD, Global Journal of Finance and Management (GJFM), Vol.5, No.7, Sp. Issue, Page Nos.11-14; ISSN 0975-6477.
- 2013: “The Challenge of Sustainable Development,” in UGC sponsored International Conference on Sustainable Development, Bizz…Ness – The Research Journal of the Ness Wadia College of Commerce, Page Nos.118-123; ISSN 2277-4823.
- 2012: “Sustainable Development: A paradigm for Development at the Micro and Macro Level,” in International Conference LBMSGE 2012, Global Journal of Finance and Management (GJFM) Vol.4, No.5, Page Nos.1-4; ISSN 0975-6477.
- 2012: “Corporate Social Responsibility and Higher Education in the 21st Century,” in Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s International Seminar on Symbiosis Between Academicia and Corporate World; Page Nos. 67-71; ISBN:978-93-81394-40-3.
- 2012: “BRICS Trade – Triumph in Turmoil,” in UGC Sponsored National Conference on Emerging Market Economies: Page Nos.26-39; ISBN:978-93-5051-829-8.
- 2011: “Fiscal Stimulus Exit: To Be Or Not To Be,” in Pragati – St. Andrew’s College In- house Journal Volume II, p.39–49.-2009-2010 (without ISSN number).
- 2012: Economics of Religion: with special reference to the Parsis of India,” in the Book of Abstracts 38th All India sociological Conference of The Indian Sociological Society.
UNIVERSITY DEPARTMENT OF DISTANCE EDUCATION:
1990: Material for M.A. II – Paper IV – Public Finance and Fiscal Policy
TEXT BOOKS: ISBN Publications:
Co-authored Text Books in economics at various undergraduate levels, T.Y.B.A. (Economics Papers IV and V), S.Y.B.M.S., S.Y.B.A.F., S.Y.B.B.I., and Foundation Course for First Year Students
- 2014: “Jan Dhan Yojana: A Fresh Take on Financial Inclusion,” National Level Conference on Modinomics: Myth or Magic for Indian Economy, organized by Jain University – Center for Management Studies, Bangalore. 20 December, 2014. (in absentia).
- 2014: “The Danger of Public Debt.”: ICSSR sponsored Interdisciplinary National Conference on “Public Finance and Public Policy,” organized by Ramnarain Ruia College. 3-4 January 2014.
- 2013: “Exchange Rates and Stock Prices: Should India Be Concerned?”: UGC sponsored National Conference on “Dynamics of Commerce in the Contemporary Business Scenario in India,” organized by St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Mumbai. 27-28 September 2013.
- 2013: “Quality Teaching in the 21st Century: A Holistic Evolution.”: UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Higher Education – A Directional Impetus;” organized by Bhavan’s College, Chowpatty, Mumbai. 11-12 September 2013. Was awarded the First Prize for the Best Paper.
- 2012: “Economics of Religion: with Special Reference to Parsis of India.”: 38th All India Sociological Conference- Contemporary Indian Society-Challenges and Responses: Department of Sociology, University College of Social sciences and Humanities, Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur. 27-29 December 2012.
- 2013: “Corporate Social Responsibility and Higher Education in the 21st Century,” : International Seminar on Symbiosis Between Academicia and Corporate World- A Step Forward; organized by Bhavan’s College, Chowpatty, Mumbai. 21-22 November 2012.
- 2012: “BRICS Trade – Triumph in Turmoil,” U.G.C. Sponsored National Conference on emerging Market Economies, organized by Department of Economics, Ramnarain Ruia College. 27-28 August 2012.
- 2011: “Research in Social Sciences,”: Annual College Staff Seminar 29 April 2011.
- 2010: “Fiscal Stimulus Exit – To Be or Not To Be,”: Annual College Staff Seminar 29 April 2010.
- 2009: “U.S. Sub-Prime Crisis and Its Global Consequences An Ongoing Saga.”: I.G.I.D.R.: 11th Annual Conference (International) on Money and Finance. 23-24 January 2009. (Paper online on the igidr website)
- 1989: “Economic Growth and the Future : The Case of Limits to Growth.” St. Xavier’s College Staff Seminar on Society and Future.