MCom, ACS, ACMA, LLB, NET
- ‘Consumer Protection Act–State Commission Goa on the top’ at UGC sponsored National Seminar , St.Andrew’s College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Mumbai (January 2011).
- ‘Women Entrepreneurship–Issues & Challenges’ at UGC sponsored National Seminar on Entrepreneurship –A Road Map for sustaining growth in India, Thakur Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai (February 2011)
- ‘Derivatives, Future and Options–Future in India’ at International Conference on Bhavishya 2011–Insight to India’s Posterity , Thakur College of Science & Commerce in Association with University of Mumbai. (January 2012)
- ‘Mergers and its Implications on Merging Companies– Case Study of Vedanta Group’ International Conference at Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Rajasthan. (March 2012)
- ‘SEBI and initiatives towards Investor Protection’ at UGC sponsored National Seminar – Impact of Crisis on Indian Stock Market at B.M.Ruia Girls college ( July 2012)
- ‘Corporate Governance Framework- A step towards Integrated Financial Reporting of Companies in India’ at 65th All India Commerce Conference of Indian Commerce Association ( November 2012)
- ‘Taxation & the Individual- Selected provisions of Finance Bill 2013’ at Staff seminar. (April 2013)
- ‘Developments In CSR Practices: Case Study of ONGC’ at a national conference on ‘Vision for Inclusive Growth in India’ organized by Saraf college, Malad on ( January 2014)
- ‘CSR Framework: A Road map towards Corporate Governance for listed companies in India’ at a national seminar on ‘Emerging Trends in Corporate Social Responsibility – Issues & Challenges’ organized by J. Advani college, Bandra on (September 2014)
- ‘Corporate Governance Norms For Listed Companies – A Road Map For Economic Development In India’ at National conference on Multidimensional Growth for Economic Development- A dream organized by MMK college, Bandra on (January 2015).
- ‘GST Act: A Step Ahead For Vibrant India’ at International Conference on Vibrant India in 21st Century organized by K.P.B Hinduja College on (March 2015)
- ‘Guidelines on Research Paper Presentations in Seminars/ Conferences (Academic Level) [fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][ ISSN 2278 – 9294] Andrean Research Journal (Volume I)
- ‘Hindu Perspective On Water– Case Study Of River Ganga’. [ISSN 2250–3331 (Volume -2)] procured for Ethics and Society : An International Journal of Religions and Cultures for Peace and Harmony.
- ‘Rural Banking and Financial Inclusion’ in book -Emerging Trends in Banking Industry [ ISBN 978–93–5051–695–9]
- ‘Corporate Governance and Accountability : Case Study of Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited Company’ in the Research Journal- Corporate Governance. [ ISSN 0976-2507]
- ‘Corporate Governance Regulations for Listed Companies in India and its Development’ in the book – Global Financial Crisis: Indian Scenario. [ISBN 978–93–82062–49–3]
- ‘Vedanta Group: Its Role as Successful Business Model in the Emerging Scenario’ , in the book – Innovation and successful business models in the emerging world [ISBN 978-81-926742-1-6]
- ‘Corporate Governance Compliance – Its Impact on Performance of Company- Case Study: Berger Paints India ltd’ in Global Journal of Management Applications [ISSN: 2249-345X]