Prof. Shubda Malhotra
Vice – Principal
Department of Psychology
M.A. M.Phil (Industrial & Organizational psychology)
Vice- Principal (Arts & Commerce)
- “Job Satisfaction Questionnaire” by Dr. N. K.Chadha, V. Sahni, S.Malhotra, published in the third Handbook of Psychological & Social Instruments ,Vol. II, Published by Concept Publishing Company New Delhi
- “Multi –Dimensional impact of Emotional intelligence on Retention” page nos – 12 to 19 in Conference publication ISBN 978-81-926401-0-5 ,Sept. 2013
- “Cyber loafing – a holistic perspective” Volume 2 No. 3 in Episteme Online journal of Bharat College
Research Papers Presented:
- “Relationship between the Big Five Personality Factors and Gaming Addiction” in 4th Annual Staff Seminar of St. Andrew’s College, in April 2011.
- “Multi –Dimensional impact of Emotional intelligence on Retention” at International Seminar on “Emerging trends in banking industry” at Amlani College on 21 Sept 2013.
- “Cyber loafing – a holistic perspective” at St. Xavier’s College in UGC Sponsored National conference on “Dynamics of commerce in contemporary Business” held on 27 & 28 Sept.2013.
- “Dispositional Aspects of Career Success” at National Seminar on “Tryst with destiny : An introspection : Success , Failure & Vision” at SPDT Lions College on 22 Feb. 2014; paper was judged as the BEST PAPER
- Presented a paper on “Psychological effects of Green Power” at 6 th International conference organized by Renewable Energy Research Centre on “Technological development towards Clean & Green India ” on 20 Dec.2014
- Title of Dissertation for M. Phil: Construction of a Job–Satisfaction Scale, Dept. of Applied psychology, Delhi University, New Delhi
- Title of Dissertation for M.A: Study of risk-taking behavior among visually handicapped students at National Institute of Visually Handicapped NIVH – Dehradun