MA, BA, B.Ed. NET SET
Minor Research Project undertaken:
Papers presented at:
- The Crown, The Cross and the Sword; Portuguese Religious Policy inGoa, 1510-1774, National Seminar, Antiga Goa Nova Goa January2011
- Bombay Financial Capital of India, Annual Staff Seminar, April 2012
- Khichdi in the Church, National Seminar, Culturization and its Impact,January 2013
- Presented a paper entitled ‘The Myth of Queens’ at a UGC State Level Seminar on Mythology, Interpretations and Role in Politics and History at Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College, 23, 24 July 2015
- The Crown, The Cross and the Sword; Portuguese Religious Policy inGoa, 1510-1774. Journal – Land People Culture, ISSN 2320-2718)
- Bombay Financial Capital, Andrean ResearchJournal, ISSN 2278-9294
- ISIS, Samelan – Vol XI No 3, September 2014
- Student Seminar: Rites Of Passage (jointly with Dept. of Sociology),2013
- Student Seminar: 100 Years of Indian Cinema (jointly with Dept. ofSociology), 2014
- Music as a Career, (jointly with True School of Music), 2014
- Student Seminar: Commemorating World War I, (jointly with Dept. of Sociology), 2015.
- Examiner: University of Mumbai: TYBA Paper V – History of Modern Indiaand Paper VI B – Archaeology, Heritage Tourism, Archival Science, Library Science and Museology.
- Examiner: St. Xavier’s College (autonomous), TYBA: Museology and Archaeology.