Prof.Dr. Vatika Sibal
Department of Sociology
MA, LLB, NET, PhD
- Presented and published a paper “Enlightened Leadership” IBA Journal at International Conference on India Emerging: Opportunities and Challenges organized by Indus Business Academy, Greater Noida February 25-26, 2011. ISBN : 978-93-80397-24-5
- Presented and published a paper “ Research in Social Sciences” in Andrean Research Journal Vol. 1, at St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce. April 2011. ISSN 2278-9294.
- Participated and presented a paper on ‘Problems of the Aged among Punjabis in Mumbai in Population, health & Society (RC12), Indian Sociological Society at the 37th All India Sociological Conference during the Diamond Jubilee Celebrations of Indian Sociological Society at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi on 11-13 December 2011.
- Presented and published a paper “Problems of the Aged among Goans in Mumbai” in Hand Book of Management and Behavioural Science Vol.7 at the 5th International Conference on Management and Behavioural Studies, Haridwar, Uttarakhand. 23-24 June 2012. ISBN 978-93-81505-37-3
- Presented and published a paper “Will the leader please stand” in Global Journal Of Finance and Management, Vol.4, No.5, 2012 at theInternational Conferenceon Leadership in Business and Management for Sustainable Global Economy, organized by Dept. of Management Studies IIT Delhi. 3-4 November 2012. ISSN 0975-6477
- Attended and presented a paper “Geriatric Health Care in India: Concerns and Solutions,” in Population, health & Society (RC12), Indian Sociological Society at the 38th All India Sociological Conference, Organized by the Department of Sociology, Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur, Rajasthan. 27-29 December 2012.
- Presented a paper “Forced Migration of Half-Widows in Jammu and Kashmir” at an Interdisciplinary national Seminar on Migration & Development: Opportunities and Challenges, organized jointly by Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College and International Institute for Population Studies. 4-5 January 2013.
- Presented and published a paper “ A Dynamic Entrepreneur” in Bizz…Ness-The Research Journal of the Ness Wadia College of Commerce atUGC sponsored International Conference on Sustainable Development- Challenges & Opportunities, organized by Ness Wadia College of Commerce, Pune, January 17-19, 2013. ISSN 2277- 4823
- Presented and published a paper “Diasporic Influence of Hindi Films in India” at ICSSR sponsored National Seminar on 100 years of Indian Cinema: Issues and Challenges in Retrospection ( Socio- Philosophical Perspective) organized by Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College on July 5 and 6, 2013. ISBN -13 No. 978-81-925489-2-0
- Presented a paper ““Health Care and Inequality” at the UGC sponsored National Seminar on ‘Socio-Economic Inequalities and The Health Sector’ in Rosary College of Commerce and Arts, Navelim, Salcette, Goa organized by Dept. of Economics and Sociology, 30-31 August 2013.
- Presented (absentia) and published a paper ‘Depression In Older Adults due to Relocation’ at International Conference of Engineering & Management Sciences, Greater Noida on 21-22 December 2013.
- Special Invitee at ‘Bandh- Anubandh’ film festival on Relationships held on 4 February 2014 organized by KET’S V.G. Vaze College.
- International : Presented a paper in an International Conference on ‘Emerging India: Opportunities and Challenges’ organised by Indus Business Academy, Greater Noida on 25 and 26 February, 2011 Title of the paper– ‘Effective Leadership’
- National: Presented a paper ‘Problems of the Aged among Punjabis in Mumbai’ at 37th All India Sociological Conference, 11–13th December 2011, JNU, New Delhi