St. Andrew’s College
Certified Courses 2019 – 2020
Retail Management - Future Sharp Skills Limited of Future Group50 Hours
- About Retail Industry work in India, Basics, Role, Department, Categories, Retail Vyapaar Activity
- E-Commerce, Future of Retail, Retail 4.0
- Stock Management, Inventory Management, Distribution Channels, Warehouse Network
MS Office & Advanced Excel30 Hours
- Understand I.T in Advance Office Work
- Understand Formulas & Calculations
- Create Documents for Advacnce functions
- Learn the Microsoft Package
Gender Studies30 Hours
- Examine sociopolitical, cultural, and economic contexts of gender & it’s theories
- To raise awareness of gendered metanarratives
- Understand kyriarchical systems of power within local and global spaces.
Finstat - Data Science30 Hours
- Learn Advanced Excel
- R Programming Language
- Case Studies and Live projects with Corporate Companies
Hispanic Horizons - Spanish Course30 Hours
- Learn the second most widely spoken language in the world.
- Know more about the culture and traditions of Spanish
- Enhance written & oral skills in Spanish
Career Prep30 Hours
- Prepare for Competitive entrance exams for MBA, Law, Media, etc.
- Understanding Competitive Recruitment Exams
- Reasoning Ability and Critical Thinking
- General Awareness with Current affairs.
RGM - Communication Skills30 Hours
- Writing and Speaking
- Presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- How to build your brand on social media
Certification course in GST30 Hours
- Beginner’s Course
- Understanding of Goods & Services Tax Concepts
- Learn with Case Studies
- Opportunity to be a GST Professional
IRDA Certified Course in Insurance - (IC 38)30 Hours
- To provide in depth understanding of the Insurance Industry.
- Enhance your knowledge in Commercial, Personal and Retail Insurance.
- Opportunities for Internship
Yoga Course12 Hours
- Introduction to Yoga
- Relaxation and pranayama
- Standing, sitting, backward and forward bending asanas
- Joint movements, stretching, twisting asanas
Digital Marketing30 Hours
- Each participant to be awarded a joint participation certification between Times of India (Times professional learning) TimesPro & St Andrews college.
Equity Trading Bootcamp30 Hours
- Understand concepts of trend, support and resistance
- Learn various price and candlestick patterns
- Understand risk management frameworks while trading
Fundamental Analysis - Practical Approach30 Hours
- Gain a holistic understanding of fundamental analysis to evaluate companies & businessess
- All about Start-Ups – building a ‘Pitch’, understand Investor’s perspective
- Start-Up Funding – various funding options and the process
Tally ERP45 Hours
- Basic Principles of Tally
- Understand ERP software
- Taxation including GST
- Payroll management
a.) One can apply for only one course at a time since there may be an overlap of course timings.
b.) Fees once paid are not refundable unless required threshold of students for the respective course(s) are met.
c.) Fees for certified courses is payable online by clicking “Enroll” button – the user shall be re-directed to the OnFees website where they can login with their OnFees account.