Andrean Research Journal
St. Andrew’s College Annual Research Publication
Publishing continually since – 2012
‘Andrean Research Journal’, is the first multidisciplinary research journal introduced by St. Andrew’s College in the year 2012. It is a yearly publication initiated with the objective of sharing and dissemination of the knowledge. The journal offers a platform to all the staff members of St. Andrew’s College to share their research work with the community. Each issue of the journal have collection and publication of versatile research paper contributions, analysis and informed discussion on different issues by the faculty members. The journal covers research articles from the field of literature, economics, sociology, psychology, history, commerce, accounts, media computer science and mathematics. All the articles published in the journal are peer-reviewed by the concern subject experts before publication.
- Dr. Marie Fernandes – Principal and Head, Department of English, St. Andrew’s College
- Dr. Madhu Rai – Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology, St. Andrew’s College
- Dr. Shireen Vakil – Former HOD (English), Sophia College
- Dr. Rajeshwary.G – HOD (Business Management), K.P.B Hinduja College of Commerce, Mumbai
- CA Dr. Varsha Ainapure – Associate Professor & Head, Accounts Department, NK College, Mumbai
- Dr. Vidyadayini Shetty – Associate Professor, Department of Psychology, NK College, Mumbai
- Ms. Savina Shenoy – Assistant Proffessor, Commerce Department, St. Andrew’s College, Mumbai
- Ms. Janine Coelho – Assistant Professor, Department of History, St. Andrew’s College, Mumbai
- Ms. Samira Nadkarni – Visiting Faculty, Department of English, St. Andrew’s College Mumbai
- St. Andrew’s College,
Printed by: J. Rose Enterprises
St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce
St. Dominic Road,
Mumbai – 400 050.
Tel: (022) 2640 16 57 | 2642 86 84
Submission of Manuscript
All correspondence regarding manuscript submission should be addressed to the ‘Chief Editor, Principal, St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Commerce and Science, Bandra (W). All articles should be original and unpublished. Contributors must provide their designation, institute affiliation and complete mailing address on their paper. The corresponding author will receive a link for the copyright declaration form once a contribution is accepted for publication. The submission will be considered as final once the author/s submits the copyright form. Author/s should submit plagiarism check report with the manuscript to the editor. The corresponding author will receive a link for the copyright declaration form once a contribution is accepted for publication. The submission will be considered as final once the author/s submits the copyright form.
Basic Formatting of the Manuscript
All articles should be submitted using only Times New Roman in Microsoft word format and text of the article should be in font size 12, with headings in font size 14 in bold. Subheadings should be made bold in font size 12. Line spacing must be 1.5 in the text and margin must be one inch throughout. The word limit for the article should not be more than 3000, all articles must accompanied by an abstract of 250 words and up to six keywords. All illustrations, diagrams and tables are to be referred to as “Figures” and numbered according to their sequence in the text. Source for figures and tables should be mentioned wherever applicable. All acronyms and abbreviations should be explained in full the first time they appear in text.
All the references for social science must be in APA (6 th edition) style of references. All the references for language and literature must be in MLA style of references.