Ethics and Society: An International Journal religions and cultures for peace and Harmony 2009
Table of Contents
- Religions & Cultures for Peace & Harmony – Paul Cardinal Poupard.
- Religions & Cultures for Peace & Harmony – His Eminence, Oswald Cardinal Gracias.
- Promoting Harmony in Society and Peace in the World – Archbishop Felix A. Machado.
- The Need to Foster Inter-Religious Tolerance among Youth – Dr. Marie Fernandes.
- Dialogue and Culture for Mission and Proclamation in Asia – Rev. Dr. Gilbert de Lima.
- Implications of Karma & Rebirth for Intercultural & Interreligious Dialogue in India – Rev. Dr. S. M. Michael SVD.
- Is There a Specifically Christian Morality? – Rev. Dr. Soosai Arokiasamy S.J.
- The Focolare Movement experience of Interreligious Dialogue in Asia – Roberto Catalano.
- The Way of Integration through Dialogue of Faith and Culture in Asia : The Case of the Syro- Malabar Church of the Saint Thomas Christians of India – Rev. Dr. Paulachan Kochappilly,CMI.
- The Uniqueness of Christ in the Asian Context of Religious Pluralism: Challenges and Pastoral Solutions – Rev. Dr. Jacob Parappally MSFS.
- The Necessity of Inter-religious and Inter-cultural Dialogue to Promote the Common Good in Asia – Rev. Sr. Dr. Teresa Joseph fma.
- The Crucial Role of Women in Fostering Inter-Religious and Inter-Cultural Dialogue In The Asian Context – Rev. Sr. Dr. Virginia Rajakumari Sandiyagu, SAB.
- Biblical Evidence for Dialogue with Cultures and Religions in Asia – Rev. Dr. Shaji Joseph Puykunnel SDB.
- Paul Poupard Journal Nov 2009 content page
- Paul Poupard Journal Nov 2009 About authors and contributors