Dr. (Ms) G. Tavares
M.A., Ph. D
- Papers presented at:
- Presented a paper on “Aphrodite-the goddess of love “at the Staff Seminar in April 2014.
- Presented a paper on -An essay on the formation of ‘a budget’ at the Staff Seminar in April 2013.
- Papers published:
- Stock Markets and Banks: Complements or Substitutes? 2002, (with R. Correa, D. Tripati Rao and G. Tavares), Udyog Pragati, vol. 26, no.1, pp.10–18
- The Subgame Imperfection of Financial Capitalism, 2003, (with R. Correa, D. Tripati Rao and G. Tavares), Journal of Interdisciplinary Economics, vol.14, no.1, pp.3–12
- The Dynamic Inefficiency of Financial Capitalism, 2009, (with R. Correa, D. Tripati Rao and G. Tavares), Applied Economics Letters, vol.16, nos.7–9, pp.755–757
- An essay on the formation of ‘a budget’ in the Andrean Research Journal Vol. III, at St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce, October 2014. ISSN 2278-9294
Title of project: Relative merits of stock–market and bank–based systems with special reference to India
Amount sanctioned: Rs. fifty–five thousand only.