General admission policy:
- Students are granted admission based on the rules and regulations of the government and the University of Mumbai. Being a minority college, 50% of the seats will be reserved for Catholics.
- No admission shall be regarded as duly granted unless it is granted by the authority of the Principal and the necessary fees have been received by the college office. Once a student is admitted to the collie, s/he shall be liable to pay full fees for the whole year. A student once admitted will be considered as duly enrolled for that academic year, unless s/he informs the Principal, in writing, of her/his intention to leave the college
- All admissions are valid only for one academic year and have to be renewed by application in the prescribed form for every subsequent year of study in the college
- A student may not be allowed to continue for the next term/semester of the academic year on account of unsatisfactory discipline/attendance/academic record.
- Promotion to the next class/semester is subject to Board/University and College rules and regulations
For the college prospectus, click on the links below.
The schedule for FYJC and FY Degree admissions is now available on the respective pages.
Kindly read the instructions on the page prior to filling a form.